Mango Bread Loaf

 Mango Bread Bread is your new favorite baked treat filled with delicious raisins! Soft, moist, and full of bright mango and cinnamon flavors, it's great for breakfast or lunch.

Now that I'm blogging full time and my cooking is no longer limited to the weekend, I'm slowly updating photos on both of my blogs that are um, ugly. I have a lot to learn and, to this day, am struggling with my food photography, but I would like to think that I have learned a little bit in the last three or seven years and now do these old pictures better. Can

However, after re-shooting my Mango Royale yesterday, I was left with a few pieces of fruit that were ripening fast and needed to be used as soon as possible. I thought of turning them into mango and cream cheese toron, but since I haven't posted any baked goods lately, I decided to have mango bread instead.

Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. It turned out to be very soft, moist, and bursting with bright mango and hot cinnamon flavors. I may have fainted a little.

And not only is it attractive and tasty, it is also easy to make mango bread. It's all about shaking the ingredients together, and you don't even need a mixer!

You can easily make one or two batches to bring a potluck or give as a home gift. But why would you? They are the best breakfast, or breakfast at any time of the day, you will want to have all the delicious slices. There is no decision. 3

Make two or three loaves of bread at a time and freeze the bread whenever you feel thirsty!

How to freeze and store


  • The quick bread will keep at room temperature for up to four days. Place on a plate and cover tightly with plastic film or store in an airtight container.
  • It will keep in the freezer indefinitely but is best consumed within 3 to 4 months. Wrap the whole loaf or each slice individually in aluminum foil and transfer in a resealable bag, squeezing out as much air as possible.
  • To serve, thaw at room temperature for about 20 to 30 minutes for slices or 2 to 3 hours for a whole loaf.

Comments